Meet Our Founder
- Real estate developer with 12 years of experience in the Arizona Land Industry
- Manages portfolio valued at over $1B in real estate assets.
- Extensive development experience throughout Arizona.
- Large network of real estate professionals, politicians, state officials, and engineering groups.
University of Phoenix, University of Arizona (BS in Business Adminstration with a double major in finance and marketing), the University of Southern California (MBA).
Vermaland, one of the largest private landowers in Arizona (extensive training in land acquisition and development).
“Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate” in 2014 by Arizona Business Magazine.
- Modern Luxury – Dynamic Women 2021
- Commercial Executive Magazine – Influential Women in Business
- 2019 People & Projects To Know in Commercial Real Estate (AZ Big Media)
- 2018 Global Real Estate Leader by Global Chamber of Phoenix
- People to Watch in 2017 – So Scottsdale Magazine
- Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate in 2014 (AZ Business Magazine)
- Women Who Move The Valley – Arizona Foothills Magazine